Friday, December 19, 2008

Special Sauce

Looking for the perfect Christmas gift?  Burger King to the rescue.

BK has introduced a scent -- "Flame" -- for sale at a New York City retailer.  It's in the form of a body spray and is described thusly: "The WHOPPER® sandwich is America’s Favorite burger. FLAME™ by BK® captures the essence of that love and gives it to you. Behold the scent of seduction, with a hint of flame-broiled meat."



Yum.  Go to www.firemeetsdesire.com to see the BK marketing materials.  There's seductive music, complete with love talk from a Barry White-like voice, and depictions of various romantic settings in which you may find the product useful.

Don't be afraid to visit Rickys NYC's site either.  There are some "choice cuts" in the comments.  For instance, Tit-Wank writes: "...after using just all 5ml of this tiny tube I became irresistable[sic] to the plumper women in the area.  They flocked to me ripping off there[sic] clothes, rippling as they did so."

Or Mile High Club, who writes about his international flight:  "I had a seat next to a very hot foreign woman who spoke english as a second language. She asked me 'Excuse me? Can You move to a different seat? I cannot control my lust for your scent and need you to relocate before I do things to you that are illegal in my my country.'"

Rickys site even has the naked Burger King (with his frightening plastic head) on a bear skin rug.  Strangely, he's much less scary in this scenario than in commercials when he is lurking outside windows of houses.

The product retails for $3.99, but Rickys says it is sold out.